Software Quick Link:
Loan Servicing Software
At its core, Mortgage+Care is a comprehensive loan servicing software platform in addition to loan origination, workflow and task management, doc prep, trust accounting, loan reporting, and collections. Whether you are servicing a small number of loans or thousands Mortgage+Care is an ideal loan servicing software platform that can automate and streamline your entire office - from a single user to hundreds.
Our loan servicing software includes the following features:
- Service any type of loan - fixed, ARM, step rate, HELOC/line of credit, construction, etc...
- Easily import/set up your loans in just minutes
- Loan statements and/or coupon books are automatically generated every billing cycle
- ACH is also supported for both sending and receiving payments
- Process any kind of payment - scheduled, scheduled made in advance, principal pay down, add on fees, etc... and the system will accurately calculate the interest every time
- Automatic late fees and late notices with the ability to waive on the fly if you so choose
- Escrow impound accounts to automatically pay your borrowers taxes and/or insurance
- Escrow administration - Escrow Analysis Disclosure Statement as required by RESPA
- Collateral monitoring - track insurance policies and automatically send letters when your borrowers insurance policy expires
- Go paperless with our electronic document storage and management - scan in your extra docs and store on a loan by loan basis
- Comprehensive loan reporting by borrower, lender/investor, vendor, collateral, loan group, trust accounting/bank account reconciliation, etc...
- 1098 end of the year reporting including support for electronic filing
- GL interface, read and write to any other system/system of record, by batch or real-time
- Multi-user role based security
- Workflow and task management
Our comprehensive feature set, broken down by category is located here - CLICK HERE
You may download a free 30 day trial version here - CLICK HERE
For further details, contact a Mortgage+Care representative today!